5 Best Daily Sunscreens
Dermatologists suggest using a daily sunscreen to protect yourself and prevent aging. There are many products out there that claim to be the best, however, you don’t need to spend a small fortuue to protect yourself from the sun’s harmful rays.
Here is a list of a few very good (and affordable!) sunscreens that we recommend you trying out:
- Neutrogena Age Shield + Repair SPF 55 “doesn’t leave you shiny” and is “invisible under makeup.”
- Clinique Face Cream SPF “won’t clog pores” and “absorbs in seconds.”
- “Keeping every ray away,” La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid is “worth every penny.”
- The “only product you need in the morning,” Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 “protects and softens skin.”
- “Fresh-scented” Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Lotion SPF 38 “is light and nongreasy on skin.”